Bring Your Own String!
This post is a brief explanation of why we do not, normally, string a tennis racquet with string supplied by the customer.
- The string may not be suitable for the player or racquet.
- The string is not in good condition.
- The string package is damaged so the condition of the string is unknown.
- The string reel is tangled which requires a great deal of time to untangle.
- There is normally no cost savings.
We do, however, keep client supplied string at the World Headquarters for those clients that buy it. The string is owned by the client and can be taken for off site tournament use.
The number of different strings and brands that make it impossible to keep an adequate supply of all of them without knowing they are going to be used!
Of course there are cases that are not categorized above. The client can go to the “Easy Order” tab on this site and add information to the form which clarifies the string, racquet, and condition.
We can take a look and make a decision based on that information.
The BYOS stringing cost is $30.00. This cost is subject to actual review of the string and racquet.
Racquet Quest keeps a very broad and deep selection of the best possible strings from many brands.
Posted on July 21, 2020, in Business, BYOS, Easy Order, Good News!, Learning, Order, String - Old, Tournaments. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment