All Blog Posts
Does Tecnifibre have the “answer”…again? We all know Tecnifibre for its terrific multi-filament strings that set the bar for strings of the material and construction. Several years ago Tecnifibre introduced a string that was intended to be arm friendly to counter the increased use of very stiff string. Since that time Tecnifibre has gotten into […]
Bring Your Own String! This post is a brief explanation of why we do not, normally, string a tennis racquet with string supplied by the customer. The string may not be suitable for the player or racquet. The string is not in good condition. The string package is damaged so the condition of the string […]
Head is, I believe, going to expose and promote the Extreme Series to a greater extent than before. Why do I think that? Because I am holding in my very own hands a Head Extreme Tour! This 98 square inch racquet continues the Graphene 360+ technology which has become popular in the last several releases […]
Several years ago, when we were beginning to increase the use of Ashaway MonoGut ZX and ZX Pro, it was not unusual to get a call from a client saying, “my coach says I should not be using polyester!” We could not agree more, and you are not using polyester! You are using PEEK polymer! […]
If you have been following the Racquet Quest Podcast you know how much we rely on weight to mitigate some poor shot execution or physical issues! So, don’t be surprised if that position continues for a while! It is majorly important now that we are beginning to play (openly) again! It is not clear to […]
Probably the most common “customization” on tennis racquets is the addition of weight! In most cases, that is a good thing. Weight is your friend! Weight, in this case, is confined to swing weight and of course, overall weight and the placement of that weight and the format being used. We will see two (2) […]
Sometimes I am surprised at how a tennis racquet will find a new life after a few years of dormancy! And of course, I am astonished at how some racquets are “finished” way before their time! The new Head Graphene 360+ Prestige is an excellent example of a racquet taking off, and the Head Adaptive […]
During this period of social distancing, it is hard to have a comprehensive discussion about your tennis racquet! So, we have brought back our Easy Order form for your convenience! Simply go to the form and give us as much information as possible. Let us know when you can come by and we will reach […]
To our most valued and precious clients and friends, at this critical and ever-changing time in our country, we want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. The coronavirus has caused a statewide shutdown. Our hours will be changing to reflect this very important step toward taking control of this virus! […]
Management is not just for adults! Juniors that play tournaments need to have some management skills! During this coronavirus slow down it is a good time to learn some of these management skills. We see many different management slip-ups such as no racquets for the tournament tomorrow! All racquets have broken string and are at […]
I suppose you have a pretty good idea what PWR means, right? Well, you would be correct! The Head Graphene 360+ Speed PWR is just that at a calculated power value of 2297.5! Compare that to the calculated power value for the Head Graphene 360+ Speed Lite of 1838.3! Twenty percent (20%) more powerful than […]
The Head Graphene 360+ Speed MP Lite may be the perfect racquet for a player looking for a thin(er) beam, 100 square inch head size, slightly lighter than most MP racquets! As you will see in the specifications this racquet is about 28 grams (1 ounce) lighter than the MP model, and, just a little […]
Head has included six (6) racquets in the new Graphene 360+ Speeds series! It is important, I think, to know what the difference is, and, it is not always easy to compare racquets. So, here is a comparison spreadsheet and graph that will give you an overview of the entire lineup. I have included “string […]
I think we all know what “Pro and MP” mean but what about “S”? I am not sure, so we are going to call it “Special”! The Speed S is indeed special and probably one of the best all-around racquets for 2020! You will see by the specs why this may be the case but […]
This is the “PRO est” of the new Speed series because it says so right on the tip of the racquet and it carries an 18×20 string pattern, so there! However, do not be intimidated by the “Pro” label! You will see by the specifications that this is a racquet that can be used by […]
The new(est) model of the very popular Graphene 360+ Speed series racquet is available NOW, so get up to “speed” by taking a look at the specifications for a strung racquet and the series comparison data. The major difference between this and the previous version is the “flipping” of the colors! What was black is […]
Here we go with this numbers thing, again! Our Racquet reviews are a bunch of numbers, but what do these numbers mean to you? We have put together this table with a brief explanation of how each number can be used by you to understand how that property can be helpful. If you see terms […]
The Head Prestige Mid is, in my view, the quintessential Prestige! This Prestige is the tennis racquet you would buy even if you don’t play tennis! It would sit right next to your Porsche 550 that you don’t drive much, but both make you feel really good! The latest edition of the Prestige Mid is […]
So, what’s in a name? In the case of the name “Pro” it is weight! Right out of the box this racquet is ready to go with a wonderful weight and swing weight that you will see in the specifications. The Prestige Pro is the “different” Prestige in the series with a more sculpted geometry. […]
When we do the testing and “number taking” for our demo racquets, we try to think as the consumer may think and include comments that may help the consumer make the best decision. We do not want to make these posts so dull that you go to sleep, but data is essential, so we are […]
We are finally getting the time to work on these marvelous new racquets from Head! In this case, it is the Head Graphene 360+ Prestige MP. The Prestige is a fascinating series for Head, but I think it is often overlooked when considering a new racquet purchase. I believe the “performance” category excludes a lot […]
Racquet Quest, LLC is really happy to announce an addition to our Grip Shape and Customization capabilities! After several years of design and experimentation we have 3D printed grip pallets! Our grip pallets are printed locally so your racquet stays at the World Headquarters! Due to the racquet manufacturing variations it is not feasible to […]
Have you ever wanted to play with a Yonex Pro racquet but really want a 18 x 20 string pattern? Well your want’s have come true! The new Yonex VCore Pro 97 HD is that racquet and it is here! The great new green and gold cosmetic creates a “menacing” tool for your game. This […]
We hope you will enjoy this video that was aired recently on The Tennis Channel! We have been working with Brittany and her Mother, Cathy for several years and they have been the most wonderfuly enlighting years! What Brittany allowed us to do was try to configure the racquet, grip and string setup that would […]
The new Head Speed 10th Anniversary Edition is here and whether you are a collector or serious player, or both, you need to see this model! The all black, with some gold splashes, racquet is here in the MP and S versions, and both the same specs as the non anniversary edition which, by the […]
In this particular instance, a few words are required to make the picture make more sense. Thanks to Australian stringer Ashley Nugent, for asking, is the picture in the post “Is Your Racquet Healthy” accurate in terms of failure? It is highly unlikely that a main and cross string will break at the same time […]
I started thinking about this as I made my way to a routine doctor’s appointment last week. Here is the scenario I formed while waiting: The doctor has been seeing all sorts of patients already today and I suspect the first glance at each one elicited some sort of reaction, quielty probably, like this; “Good […]
We have what seems to be a zillion demo racquets, and there is a player for each of them, I suppose. One of the biggest complaints against “demoing” is precisely that…too many to choose from! This is what we recommend; Start the convesation with yourself before you need to make a decision. Allow a month […]
If you guessed the Lite is the lightest model in the Gravity series you are correct, but did you guess it is also a 104 square inch head? Two 104 models in the series! I say “way to go”! Model Comparison The 16 x 20 string pattern remains but the spacing is slightly more “open” […]
The Gravity Pro is the racquet all 18×20 players have been waiting for! Why? Great weight, and excellent swing weight right out of the box! For players that think the Prestige models are too stiff, (they are not), this model will provide feed-back that the Prestige damps out through the cap system. Big hitters will […]
The new Head Gravity MP seemed like the perfect place to start with this new series of racquets so that is what we did! We believe this racquet falls between the Prestige and Radical series and will appeal to more players than either of those. Plus, there are two (2) 104 square inch models, the […]
In addition to individual model specifications we like to do a consolidated series comparison so we can glance at the differences between racquets. Following is that comparison. All the data is taken with strung racquets with a vibration damper but no overgrip. See the Five Models Compared Here See Larger Images of Each Model Here […]
No one likes double faults and no on likes “Robo Calls” but with the incredible number of these calls it is important for us to answer the “real” calls while ingoring, as much as possible, the other stuff. By ignoring (technologically) some calls we may be missing your very important call to Racquet Quest and […]
The new Head Graphene 360 Radical has arrived and I have already chosen the one for me! The four (4) racquets in this series cover every possible player style and the new graphics package will appeal to most players. This is a win-win Radical Series! Just in case you are wondering which one I have […]
The new Head Graphene 360 Radical series continues the “less is more” graphic package that is so popular on the Head Speed series. While I really like the occasional “Limited Edition” racquets I am favoring the new “look” now. As you can see there are four (4) models in the series starting on the left […]
So, it has been a while since you had your racquet strung and you are standing on the court about to receive and you ask yourself; “I wonder when I should get my racquet strung”. Now is probably not the best time to think of it but if you do simply take a look at […]
For a few years, Racquet Quest has been using an “accuracy index” to clarify and understand how the string bed stiffness at a given location can affect where the ball goes. You may say that is the players skill working…or not! However, players take heart, we know how the string bed accuracy can and will […]
A lot of players don’t really know how long it takes to string a tennis racquet. Do you? This is not a quiz but a way to begin the discussion of why it may take us longer to do your tennis racquet and why we may not be able to accommodate certain time requirements. Speed […]
After seeing “After the String is Strung” some of you wanted to see a “While the String is Being Strung” video. I have several videos of the stringing process but I use them for my own review and to see if there is anything that can be done better. So, the video(s) will not be […]
If you read the Wilson Clash 100 review there is not much to say about the Wilson Clash Tour in terms of graphics because it is exactly the same! So we can go directly to the differences between the two models. The Tour does have the “word” tour on the racquet but little else in […]
Brittany Tagliareni brought this film to my attention a couple of years ago and I have tried to follow the progress since then. Here is the latest trailer for the film…
Once in a while words “fit”! Clash fits this new Wilson racquet because it disrupts the trend of “everything stiff”. Luckily this trend is dying and Wilson has, in my view, done a masterful job of expediting that demise with this concept. Not only does this racquet look good it just feels good in the […]
In dictionary terms it is: “the amount of extension of an object under stress.” In tennis terms, it means the same thing when talking about tennis racquet strings. How much does a string stretch under the reference tension load or otherwise stretched (impact)? The proliferation of wrist, arm and shoulder injury has brought attention to […]
Recently a friend asked “would the same string but different color play differently”? Of course the only way to confirm anything in terms of “playabilty” is to prepare a racquet with both strings, lab test them then hit with them. We will try to do this soon. That is the next step but what about […]
Wilson has introduced a new generation of tennis racquets that do not include GPS but maybe something just as good! The new Clash tennis racquet is what I am talking about! This new racquet will be in the shop on February 15 and wants to say “hello”! What makes this such a different racquet is […]
The new Head Graphene 360 Instincts are in the shop waiting for your evaluation! As you can see this new Instinct Series carries forward the “minimalist” graphics concept and a stunning blue color! If you have been shopping for a new Porsche lately you may have seen a similiar color they describe as “Miami […]
Everyone has challenges in life… playing with bad strings should not be one of them!
2019 here we come! It is going to be hard to top 2018 but we will do it…together! Together includes Racquet Quest, LLC, You, Racquet makers, string makers, and everyone interested in the growth of tennis. The mission of Racquet Quest is to provide the best possible playing experience based on data. Data assures you […]
As this day nears the end and the year sprints to it’s conclusion it is worth the time to reflect on 2018! This year was the busiest in the history of Racquet Quest, LLC and one of the most rewarding in terms of helping players. Helping players is the “mission” of Racquet Quest so we […]
To the thousands of you that tried to view the Racquet Quest site in the last 65 hours I apologize for the down time! To the 2 or 3 of you ( I know who you are) that did not try to view the site I also apologize! The site is up and running normally […]
Is this instance we are talking about racquet weight. Not the few pounds we put on yesterday, Thanksgiving Day! In the early 1990’s we made a tennis racquet which weighed slightly over 7 ounces. Awesome, some said! This racquet traveled along with the standard weight racquets in the line and was available for anyone to […]
If you can’t get by Racquet Quest to take a look at this exciting new racquet just take a look at this video! The specifications will be posted here as soon as possible, but in the meantime…
You may not know it but you have been waiting for these! Head continues with thier anniversary edition parade! It seems twenty-five years is a good time to re-introduce the racquet(s) that made history then! The Head Radical 107 OS is a remake of the Andre Agassi racquet that is true to the characteristics of […]
After all these years of the old “RQ” it is time for a new look! Please ket us know if you like the new look!
Head has introduced their new Speed Series, and it is here, yes, I men here, with some significant changes! The most obvious and dramatic is the move toward a minimalist “look.” The graphics consist of black and white! Gone are the days of multi-colored Speed racquets. As with many Head racquets, the graphics mimic the “SkiTip” […]
Congratulations to Jack for his Finalist finish in the Junkanoo Bowl in Nassau! Jack has been playing ITF events and was a qualifier for this tournament. Not only did he qualify, Jack went on the finals where he put in a great three (3) set effort against Harrison Gold, 6-7,6-2,5-7! Well done, Jack! Congratulations
Jennifer walked into the World Headquarters of Racquet Quest the other day and asked to have her racquets strung. Nothing unusual about that, of course. I looked a the racquets in her hand and thought to myself…” Well, where are they?” In her hands were two (2) Head You Tek IG Prestige Mid racquets! If you don’t […]
This seems to be a semi-annual event but that’s OK! This event is a little different though! Every bag regardless of size is only $60.00! This is extraordinary but we need the room. Most bags are Head or Wilson, some are 6 racquet bags some are 12 racquet bags. It makes no difference! Walk in with three […]
In our “Recommended Stringing Frequency” calculator we state that this frequency is to get the best possible performance from your racquet. But, what exactly is “best performance”? To establish this we need to take you, the player, out of the picture for a moment and concentrate on the racquet and string setup. the reason is […]
Head is introducing two (2) new racquets to the MXG Series, and this is an excellent thing in my opinion! It is not that we need a bunch of new racquets, but this signals a commitment to the MXG concept. In case you don’t know, the MXG Series racquets incorporate a “string suspension system” (my words) […]
I have often wondered what players know about the “stringing” process and in particular what goes on after the “string is strung”. So, while Madelyn was here she decided to video me doing what we do after each racquet is strung and just coming off the machine. Had I known we were going to do […]
A huge congratulations go out to Sophie Williams for her terrific run at the recent Easter Bowl in Indian Wells, Ca.! Sophie played the finals against the number 3 seed Elena Yu… Having the experience of making the Girls’ 12s final last year, Eleana Yu of Mason, Ohio, said she only had to fight a […]
The Racquet Quest World Headquarters had the pleasure of having Curt Dailey, CEO of LaserFibre Strings, visit today! Racquet Quest, LLC will be doing a little evaluation work on LaserFibre string made in the United States! LaserFibre is the only string supplier committed to making all of their string products in the United States. Right now […]
Have you ever wondered what keeps the Racquet Quest World Headquarters going? I can’t imagine why you would, but here it is anyway! These are made in France, of course, so they are good for you, and after work, they pair up nicely with a good Bordeaux!
In the words of Lord Kelvin (May 1883) “When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meager and unsatisfactory kind; it may be the beginning of knowledge, but you have scarcely, in […]
My answer is simple! To give you the very best performance you can get from your racquet dollar! You are probably thinking “aren’t I getting that now from my online purchase?” Probably not! I see a lot of racquets from online sources and what I see convinced me that you need to have another option! […]
Ashaway MonoGut ZX Family Ashaway, RI – “While it is certainly premature to proclaim the demise of polyester and co-polyester monofilament strings,” said Ashaway Vice President Steve Crandall in a newly published column, “I think it is certainly fair to say that the tide is against them, and that a counter trend towards “Zero Poly” […]
Racquet Preparation Specialists as close as 407.491.4755 or 407.494.4702! Appointments are accepted and encouraged. We are glad you are visiting our site. We encourage you to ask any tennis, racquet, and string questions, post ideas, share tennis and racquet related stories with other tennis and racquet enthusiasts. While visiting our website check the periodic specials […]
- Tecnifibre Makes a Move!
- Head Extreme Tour
- Know Your String!
- Weight is Your Friend!
- Tale of the Tapes!
- Racquets Taking Off …and Racquets Crashing!
- Easy Order is Back!
- String Tension Testers…Friend or Foe?
- The Coronavirus, You, and Tennis.
- Racquet & Tournament Management
- I Get It! Maybe… or Maybe Not!
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed PWR
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed Lite
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed MP Lite
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed Series Comparison
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed S
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed Pro
- Head Graphene 360+ Speed Mid Plus
- By The Numbers
- Head Graphene 360+ Prestige Mid
- Head Graphene 360+ Prestige Pro
- Head Graphene 360+ Prestige Tour
- Head Graphene 360+ Prestige MP
- Head Prestige 360+
- Welcome to the 2020 Bag Blow Out!
- 2020 is Coming Into Focus!
- Tis The Season!
- Jack Wins at Eddie Herr International!
- String. What is important?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- The Racquet Quest Podcast…update!
- Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Tour
- New Head Racquets on the Way!
- Yonex VCore Pro 97 – 330
- Yonex VCore Pro 97 – 310
- Catching up!
- Grip Shape and Size Customization!
- Tecnifibre T-Fight 315 XTC
- Yonex VCore Pro 97 HD
- Tecnifibre T-Flash 285
- Brittany Tagliareni: Person…Tennis Player…Friend
- Tecnifibre TF 40 305
- Gravity…a NEW FORCE!
- Head Speed 10th Anniversary Edition
- Pssst…want to try something?
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!
- Is Your Racquet Healthy?
- How to Demo a Racquet
- Head Graphene 360 + Gravity S
- Head Graphene 360 + Gravity MP Lite
- Head Graphene 360 + Gravity Lite
- Head Graphene 360 + Gravity Pro
- Head Graphene 360 + Gravity MP
- Head Graphene 360 + Gravity Series Lineup
- Play Like a Girl…Part Deux
- Robo Calls are Double Faults!
- Play Like a Girl!
- Digital Ball Pick Up!
- This Gravity Will Not Let You Down!
- New Head Graphene 360 Radical! Here Now!
- String Bed Stiffness – A Short Video
- Dr. Goodman visits the World Headquarters!
- Ask John
- Head Graphene 360 Radical Compilation
- Head Graphene 360 Radical PWR
- Head Graphene 360 Radical S
- Head Graphene 360 Radical MP
- Head Graphene 360 Radical Pro
- Brittany shines in Abu Dhabi
- Will Poor Stringing Save the Life of Polyester?
- Head Radical for 2019!
- Now You Think of it!
- Accuracy Index…what is it?
- What Took You so Long?
- Our Standard Stringing Process
- It is Never too Early to Start!
- Storm Coming!
- Wilson Clash Tour
- Racquet v Racquet!
- Unravelling Athena
- Wilson Clash 100
- What is Elongation?
- Does String Color Matter?
- Carbon Mapping…GPS for Your Ball!
- Instinct…get it!
- Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year & All Other Happiness!
- Year End
- A Little Down Time!
- Anta Racquets?
- Weight is Your Friend!
- How Lucky Can You Get!
- Brittany Tagliareni…a Winner!
- Yonex VCore Pro 100
- Head Graphene 360 Extreme
- Yonex VCore Series…Red…Hot!
- You Have Been Waiting for These!
- What is Universal Tennis Rating (UTR)
- A New Logo!
- US Open Stringing Event
- Keep it Up!
- Turn the Head Radical Pro Into a Beast!
- Give It a Rest!
- Head Graphene 360 Speed Pro
- Jack Anthrop Scores Big in Nassau!
- Brittany Goes to Washington!
- Meet Jennifer
- Big Bag Blowout…Again!
- Dr. Zarda Granted Patent!
- What is Pointy?
- This is Important!
- Head MXG 1 and MXG 7 are Here!
- New Head MXG 7
- What is “Best Overall Performance”?
- Change It!
- New Head MXG 1
- MonoGut ZX +ZX Pro…let’s talk about it.
- WPRC Member Guest 2018
- After the String is Strung!
- Congratulations Sophie!
- Mr. Dailey Makes a Visit!
- What Keeps Us Going?
- And Now This…
- String Failure (continued)
- Rely on History!
- Where do you buy tennis racquets, and why?
- Yonex VCore Pro
- String Failure(s) Redux
- What Does Your Logo Mean?
- Recommended Stringing Frequency (RSF)
- What’s New?
- Is Racquet Stringing Dangerous?
- The Head Sensor (like “self-help”)
- Let’s Talk About This!
- Here now! Are You Ready?
- Head Visit
- Need Direction?
- Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas!
- Head Radical gets “Touch”
- Get real!
- Why Sell Tennis Racquets?
- Shaped String Considerations
- Ashaway Monogut ZX Video
- More than an Overgrip!
- What is Important?
- Opportunity Knocks Just Five More Times!
- Catching up!
- After Hurricane Irma
- Is It Time?
- Mr. Falzone Pays a Visit!
- Is This the Perfect Combination?
- Ask The Right Questions!
- Numbers Matter
- Head Extreme…Yes!
- Hybrid Stringing…What is it and Does it Matter?
- Wilson Pro Staff 85 on the way!
- The Pro’s Use It!
- Uber Did It!
- Visit from Ashaway!
- Outrageously Radical!
- Is It Worth It?
- Wilson Blade 104 Serena Williams Autograph CV
- Wilson Blade 104…What is the Difference?
- New! Head Adaptive Tuning Models!
- Welcome to Orlando, USTA!
- Why is Omar Smiling?
- String Categories & Recommendations.
- Want to get started? (or upgrade!)
- Blade 98 CV…Try It!
- What Shape is Your String In?
- Big Bag Blowout!
- What is “Soft”?
- Wilson Blade with Countervail
- Interactive Discussion
- Luxilon Natural Gut String
- Wilson Pro Staff RF 97 Autograph
- 10th Annual IART Symposium
- A New Record!
- A Word About Racquet Record Software
- Taking a Beating!
- What Hours?
- Well, I did It!
- Racquet vs Car!
- Head Speed “Graphene Touch” Racquets!
- Pictures are Easy!
- Why Offer Racquets?
- Monogut ZX = Zero Polyester
- A “bag” Thank-You!
- Bag Blowout!
- Can We Have Both?
- Happy Independence day!
- What’s Going On?
- Get a HEAD Start on Summer!
- What is a “mis-hit”?
- VS Gut in a Demo Racquet? You Bet!
- Mis-hit? What mis-hit?
- Can You Buy Prestige?
- Racquet Tolerance…Part Duex
- Let’s Build Some Racquets!
- What’s in Your Racquet?
- 12 Racquet MonsterCombi by Head
- Head Graphene XT Speed Limited Edition
- Kinesiology Tape…What is it?
- Don’t Forget Protection!
- A Visit From Ereca!
- Grab a Bag!
- Head PWR Racquet Series
- Can This be True?
- For Sale!
- Love Volkl Racquets?
- Pro-Stock Racquets…what does that even mean?
- String News
- Head Graphene XT Prestige Series
- Tolerance…what is it?
- What to Expect in 2016!
- Let Us Hear Your Story
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and More!
- Where Swing Weight Data Comes From?
- Ready for the Eddie!
- Radical Stuff!
- Head Radicals for 2016 Here!
- Perfect Failure!
- Winning Combination!
- Offset Tube
- Ashaway Monogut ZX/ZX Pro – Update
- My Gut Broke!
- LaserFibre is Back!
- IART Symposium…for the 9th Time!
- String Bed Linearity…What is It?
- ERECA Tools
- Junior Tournament Players Deserve Better!
- Offset Block via What Do You Expect?
- Head Graphene XT Extreme MPA
- What Do You Expect?
- Unintended Consequences?
- Let’s Try Something!
- Congratulations, Stan!
- Viva la France!
- What is “String Frequency Recommended”
- Will This String Make a Comeback?
- Head Radical Special Edition
- One of Those Days!
- Leaded or Un-Leaded?
- Going Down?
- Ashaway Monogut ZX…Redux
- Head (RED) Special Edition Bag & Back Pack
- Where did my Swing Weight Go?
- Head Graphene XT Instinct MP
- A Perfect Fail!
- Dunlop iDapt Racquets
- Head Graphene XT Speed Pro
- New! “All Blog Posts” Tab!
- ERECA & US!
- Happy New Year!
- What a Year!
- Happy Holidays!
- Premature String Failure Getting You Down?
- Is My String Dead?
- Tennis Emergencies!
- Yonex 18×19 Pattern?
- Head Speed MPA 16×19
- Racquet Museum!
- A Note about Links!
- Head Speed MPA 16×16
- For Sale…Very Special!
- Change Tension with Temperature Change?
- Pro Stock Racquets & You
- IART for Tennis Players
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Well Done, Roger!
- When Do You Need It?
- The Doctor is In!
- Remember “Easy Order”
- A Visual Cue!
- Kinesiology Tape…what is it?
- Junior Injuries
- Summer Heat!
- Octave String Natural Gut II
- A Winner!
- There’s an App for This!
- Admonish Racquet Technician’s Apron
- Shot-Stat…what do you know?
- Acelon Wildfire Hex String
- What Shape is Your String In?
- What Ails You…and Why?
- Octave String Natural Gut
- What’s in Your Racquet?
- Racquet Museum now Open!
- Swing Weight…How Much Can You Handle?
- String Bed Stiffness Linearity
- Customer Comments
- Ashaway Dynamite Red Rough Prototype
- Robert Kendrick Joins RQ as String “Analyser”
- Technology…Part Five
- Thanks, Trevor!
- Aptitude or Attitude
- Technology…Part Four
- Congratulations Players!
- Easy Order
- The first week of 2014!
- Happy New Year!
- Fairway Grip
- Delray Beach Tournament
- Technology…Part Three.
- Technology…Part Duex
- Technology…a Series
- Trip to Wilson!
- String Pairings?
- Happy Friday!
- String Life…again!
- IART Symposium 2013!
- Leather Looses Weight!
- SBS…What is it?
- Racquet Options
- How do YOU select a string?
- Ashaway MonoGut ZX Re-Visited
- Congratulations Petra!
- What is Important to You?
- Tennis Racquet Grip: Shape & Size
- Shape…what do you like?
- Natural Gut…why is it important?
- Racquet Reviews: What They Mean & How to Use Them
- Leather…part Deux
- PEEK…take a look!
- Is My String Dead?
- SBS…what is it?
- Free Tennis World Magazine Subscription!
- IMG for Sale
- Racquet Tags…who needs them?
- “Racquet Works” @ the App Store
- Jack Kramer ProStaff…update!
- Are You Into Leather?
- Android App Ready to Go!
- Why Get Tennis Elbow in the First Place?
- New Racquet Quest App Soon!
- Are You Using a Real Racquet?
- Racquet Stringing Frequency…really!
- String Stenciling? Is it for you?
- Choosing your Favorite Player
- Head YouTek Graphene Speed Tour Series Comparison
- Head Graphene Series Racquets
- Great New Look!
- Stringer of the Year!
- Happy Holidays!
- Shopping for a New Tennis Racquet?
- Polyester and You…a Love Story?
- Head Prestige 25th Anniversary Edition
- Symposium Nr. 6!
- US Open sans Nadal
- Unique Racquet Inventory
- Meetings are evilboo
- For Sale!
- Staying’ Alive
- Congratulations, Roger!
- The 11:00 O’Clock Curfew
- A Bad Day?
- Ashaway MonoGut String
- Should Tennis be Quiet…Part Tres
- Players, you rule!
- Prince signs Agreement!
- Want to have some fun?
- Should Tennis be Quiet…Part Deux
- Prince Does Chapter 11
- Winter Park Tennis Center
- Palmano’s Biscotti
- The Heat is On!
- Starting Procedure
- Tune-Up Time!
- How to Demo Racquets
- Should Tennis be Quiet?
- The Cost of Stringing in Perspective
- Take it Easy on the Tension!
- Happy New Year & Beyond!
- Need Inspiration? Take a look at this.
- Racquet Technician Software
- Swing Weight…what is it and what it means to you.
- Head YouTek IG Racquet Reviews Coming
- Time to get back to the Quest!
- First Session Day at the Symposium
- GSS Symposium Coming Up!
- Do You Have a SOP?
- Brand Generalities
- Arm Friendly Racquets…is it really the racquet?
- A Vacation?
- Quick Trip to String Thing™
- Using the String Thing™
- Tennis as Therapy…You bet!
- Robert Kendrick at the French!
- How Many Strings are There?
- The Ultimate Green Combo?
- Tennis…therapy or just a game?
- To Stretch or not to Stretch
- Maria Sharapova Racquet
- Racquet Stiffness and You
- Low to High
- Get to Know Your Stringer
- Heading to Saddlebrook Resort
- Origine Racquet Update
- Welcome to Racquet Quest!
- String Thing™ – Want Straight Strings?
- Stringmeter…Friend or Foe?
- Pro’s Changing Racquets?
- Tension & Temperature
- First Impression of the Origine Racquet
- Something New!