String Frequency Calculator on your iOS or Android Phone!
We are happy to announce our popular SFC application can now be carried around on your phone and tablet!
Scan this QR code, and the application will be on your phone whenever you need to know when to string your racquet!
If you are not demanding peak performance for your game right now, you can eliminate your “player style,” which will increase the time between suggested stringing.
The current “player styles” are beg, rec, club, and tour.
A “tour” player would want peak performance, but it is also essential that we, at any level, should expect our string to help us!
The “Value/Playability ratio is subjective (a little) but it places a value on the enjoyment, and comfort, and we know that playing with Natural Gut is more enjoyable than polyester, therefore the favorable ratio.
Our String Frequency Calculator application will help us enjoy tennis more, knowing that we maximize the racquet!
The Racquet Quest ‘String Frequency Calculator’ app as well as other apps we plan on releasing in the near future, are hosted by and available free to users via our partner “Open as App”.
Steps to download and use our free apps:
- When you scan our app QR code, you will be prompted to download the Open as App iOS or Android app to your device and create an account. Alternatively, you can simply sign in using your Microsoft 365, Google, or Apple account.
- You will then see the app you scanned a QR code for in Open as App.
- Once you open the String Frequency Calculator app within Open as App, you will be able to add it to your iOS or Android home screen, avoiding having to open Open as App every time to access our apps.
To do so, follow the simple steps explained below:
- Open on your phone the mobile application “Open as App”
- Tap on the app of interest (eg. “Stringing Frequency Calculator”)
- Tap on the three vertical dots at the top-right of the screen
- Tap “Add to Home screen”
- Confirm by tapping “Add”
- Done! You should now see the application directly on the home screen of your device!
Posted on May 20, 2022, in Good News!. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment